At long last we are launching our wine club, The League of Beautiful Wine.
We have been bouncing the idea around for quite a while but demand has finally pushed us to create this special channel.
Of primary importance is to be made aware of new releases and to get your allocation of wine before we sell out and this is your only way to get your hands on some of our special releases.
We are of course throwing in a whole bunch of extras:
- Of primary importance is being made aware of new releases before anyone else
- We will also offer you an allocation on these new releases
- A 10% discount on all non-allocated releases
- Exclusive “League of Beautiful Wine” offers – special one-off bottlings and rare wine library back vintage releases
- Access to our quarterly wine gift box
- First offer on large format bottling such as magnums and double-magnums
- 25% discount to our Annual Drift Farm Wine Lunch or Dinner in Cape Town or
- 25% discount on our Annual Harvest Party on the farm
- Complimentary wine tasting on The Drift Farm (to be booked in advance)
- A 10% discount when booking The Drift Homestead
There will be a once off sign up fee, its minimal but we are very serious about our commitment to Beautiful Wine and want to ensure League members are as well.
It will also require a minimum purchase of 12 bottles a year, we will make this really easy by offering an opt in quarterly box besides all the regular wines, releases and our joint venture projects.
Sign up is really easy, just follow the link and pay via our new webshop: The League of Beautiful Wine
Welcome to the League! Please feel to drop me a mail with any suggestions.